Hire your skip in Ewell or Stoneleigh from our affordable and local skip rental business!
Small, builder’s and maxi skips available to hire in Ewell and Stoneleigh
Chessington Skip Hire is a friendly, family-operated skip hire business, based in Surrey and serving customers in Ewell, Stoneleigh and throughout the surrounding areas. We offer our customer different sizes of skips to suit their needs, all at competitive prices.
Whether you are looking to dispose of household clutter after a clear out, or you have heavy builder’s waste that needs to be taken care of, we are the team to call. We also offer waste disposal and rubbish clearances for both businesses and individuals.
We are fully-licensed waste carriers and are responsible regarding the waste we pick up, by sorting and recycling much of the rubbish we collect. With three decades’ experience in the clearance industry, we take pride in our extensive knowledge and can help you whatever your request. We can advise you on the right solution for your project, at prices to suit your budget.
- You will never have to wait around: We will deliver your skip to you at the time that we say we will and we will always work flexibly around your timetable. We can supply skips with just 24 hours’ notice, as long as the skip is situated on private property.
- We are a team of professionals: We are always courteous and professional and are fully insured.
- You won’t get ripped off: Don’t fall victim to some of the smaller cowboy companies that hire skips. We are a responsible and regulated company and care about our reputation. We cater to all budgets and our prices are very competitive.
- Skips for all uses: Our skips are ideal for garden clearances, office clearances, construction and renovation projects, house clearances and landscaping jobs.
- Local service: We serve hundreds of customers locally and also offer skip hire in Epsom.
Give Chessington Skip Hire a call today on 07565 588 335 to find out how we can help with your waste clearance.
Skips of all sizes for hire in Ewell and Stoneleigh
Skips come in a range of dimensions, sizes and shapes for all types of projects. Choosing the right skip size will save you both time and money.
Our skips include:
4 yard skips: Our midi skips are a popular choice, especially for domestic waste, like old kitchens and bathrooms, as well as garden clear-ups. They are a convenient size and can normally take all the waste generated in a small DIY job, which is around 30 to 40 bin bags.
6 yard skip: A favourite with builder’s, these skips are ideal when a larger-sized skip is required for building and construction waste. Containing the equivalent of around 50-60 bin bags, this size is recommended when access is restricted, so it can be delivered and collected by a smaller skip lorry.
8 yard skip: Often used by builders for small to medium-sized jobs, 8 yard skips are used for heavy waste such as concrete, soil and rubble.
12 yard skip: One of the most popular type of maxi skips available, the 12 yard is great for bulky items, like old furniture. They cannot be used for heavy waste, like soil or rubble and will need to be placed on a driveway.