We offer professional and reliable skip hire in Kingston upon Thames, Norbiton and Coombe Hill!
Here at Chessington Skip Hire, we are a professional and responsible skip hire company, working for customers in Kingston upon Thames, Norbiton and Coombe Hill and the nearby areas, including Surbiton.
We are committed to giving all our customers an unbeatable service at very competitive prices. So whether you are doing a house or garden clearance and need a skip for waste, you are looking for a builder’s skip for a renovation project, or you need a rubbish clearance service - where you know that your waste will be recycled and responsibly disposed of - we are the company for you.
Our dedicated team work hard to ensure all our valued customers receive a service that simply can’t be beaten – and one that you will want to use time and time again.
Why choose us?
- Prompt deliveries, collections and services
- Skips delivered with just 24 hours notice and some same-day deliveries available
- Competitive prices with no hidden costs
- As much waste as possible is recycled
- Skips of all sizes from 4 yards to 12 yards for a variety of jobs
- Fully insured
- Skips for DIY, business and trade customers
- An Environment Agency Licensed Waste Carrier
- Rubbish clearance services available
Do not let your rubbish pile up waiting for a skip to arrive. For domestic, commercial or industrial skip hire solutions, call us today on 07565 588 335.
What skip size do you need for your project in Kingston upon Thames, Norbiton or Coombe Hill?
We provide a variety of mini, midi and large skips for a variety of jobs or projects. If you do not know what size skip you need or need advice about skip permits, we can help!
Here are some options:
- 4 yard skip: Small and convenient, a 4 yard midi skip, can be used for heavy and light waste. This skip size is ideal for small house and garden jobs, such as a garden clearance or small kitchen disposal.
- 6 yard skip: Ideal for general, domestic and and garden waste, a 6 yard skip can also carry light and heavy waste types and can hold approximately 50 to 60 black bin bags.
- 8 yard skip: Perfect for larger domestic and garden jobs and renovation projects, an 8 yard skip – sometimes referred to as a builder’s skip – is commonly used within the construction industry. This is the largest skip size used for heavy waste, like rubble and soil.
- 12 yard skip: A maxi skip holds approximately 100 to 120 black bin bags and is good for mixed commercial and domestic waste but its use is restricted to to bulky items and lighter goods, rather than heavier waste like soil and rubble because of weight restrictions.
Please contact us for skip hire prices in Kingston upon Thames and Norbiton and for assistance with your skip rental!
To book a skip or to request a quick quote for your skip hire in Norbiton or Coombe Hill, please ring our team on 07565 588 335 or send us a message via our online contact form.