Quick, efficient and professional skip hire in New Malden and Motspur Park, Surrey
Are you doing a house clearance in New Malden and Motspur Park and need a skip? Do you want to get rid of your waste fast in an environmentally friendly way? Are you looking for a builder’s skip for your next project?
Chessington Skip Hire offer an excellent service, competitive prices and swift delivery. We are a local, family-run business, we have been in the industry for over 30 years and we are committed to excellent customer service. Choose from skips of all sizes from 4 yards to 12 yards, so you can clear your rubbish in one go!
We aim to make skip hire in New Malden and Motspur Park simple and we can supply you with a skip with just 24 hours’ notice. We are also fully insured and an Environment Agency Licensed Waste Carrier, so you can be assured that we collect and dispose of all waste in the most efficient way possible and we will always recycle waste where we can.
Our team have a wealth of experience in waste management and will always be available to offer help and advice. We can provide you with all the information you might need to hire your skip. From questions about skip permits, through to how much waste you may have and the right type of skip for you, we can assist!
We offer the following:
- A reliable, punctual and affordable service
- Convenient drop-off and collection times
- Skips for trade, DIY and business customers
- Small, midi and large skips available
- Rubbish clearance and junk removal available
For waste skip hire, please call us now on 07565 588 335.
How do I order a skip near Motspur Park and New Malden?
We can provide you with all the information you might need to hire your skip. When it comes to skip hire, size is important! We have a variety of skips available in different sizes, allowing you to choose the right one for your job.
Here are the recommendations that we make:
- For small jobs such as small kitchen and bathroom refurbishments, garden clearances or small general waste clearances, a small 4 yard skip is the best choice.
- When you are clearing medium-sized kitchens and bathrooms or removing soil, rubble or general waste, we would recommend a 6 yard skip.
- Ideal for builder’s, an 8 yard skip is perfect for carrying heavy builders’ rubble or waste or larger garden landscaping project rubbish. This is the largest skip available for heavy waste.
- A 12-yard maxi is recommended for large domestic or commercial clearance projects but cannot be used for heavy waste like soil and rubble because of weight restrictions.
For skip hire prices local to New Malden, please call Chessington Skip Hire today for affordable skips!
To find out more about skip hire in New Malden or Motspur Park or to get a free quote, please ring our office on 07565 588 335. We can tailor our service specifically to your needs, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!