Are you searching for an affordable skip hire company in Oxshott or Stoke D’Abernon?
We offer unbeatable skip rental near to and local to Oxshott
At Chessington Skip Hire, we can provide you with a fast and reliable service and a range of different skips for different needs. Working in Oxshott, Stoke D’Abernon and throughout Surrey, our family-run company prides itself on our prompt, efficient and affordable service – where we take the stress out of hiring a skip! If you’re worried about arranging a council permit – we can do this for you!
We also offer house clearances, garden clearances and office clearances. As licensed waste carriers, we take our duty to protect the environment very seriously, which is why we aim to recycle as much waste as possible.
We offer our customers:
- A range of skip sizes: We have 4 yard, 6 yard, 8 yard and 12 yard skips available for rental. Our skips cater for every type of job, from small DIY and clearance tasks, through to removal of large-scale construction waste and rubble.
- Need skip hire fast? We offer prompt delivery and pick-up and offer a same-day service, if the skip is going to be located on private land.
- A professional and reliable team: We have over 30 years’ experience in the waste disposal industry, so we really know what we are doing!
- Affordable prices: We are a small and local company and aim to keep our prices low.
- Local: We are based in Chessington and offer domestic skip rental throughout your local area, including Epsom.
- Waste disposal is our specialist subject: We also provide a dedicated rubbish clearance service and can also help with house and garden clearances.
For a free quote or to ask a question, please call 07565 588 335 and we will be more than happy to help!
Why hire a skip in Oxshott or Stoke D’Abernon?
Thinking about loading up your car and heading to the tip with a large quantity of waste? When you hire a skip, you will save money, time and stress, making it an easy and cost-effective solution when it comes to removing waste and rubbish.
Here are other important reasons to use our skip hire services:
- If you are doing renovation work, then you may have leftover building materials or rubble lying around. By using a skip, this clears the mess, making the site a safer and more efficient workspace.
- If you are thinking about going to the tip, the time and fuel used to get from A to B can really add up, so skip hire if often the more cost-effective option.
- We recycle or reuse all waste where possible and this ensures we protect our environment.
- We have a number of skip sizes available for different jobs; we make hiring a skip easy!