Affordable skip hire in West Molesey and Long Ditton and unbeatable service
Are you looking for the best skip hire prices in West Molesey and Long Ditton?
Perhaps you are a builder looking for skips to take away waste from a renovation project? Or maybe you are a homeowner who is completing a garden renovation and you have too much green waste to take to the tip?
Here at Chessington Skip Hire, we are a friendly, reliable and family-run skip hire company, working in your local area. We provide an efficient and personal service that takes away the hassle and stress involved in hiring a skip.
We have been in the skip and waste management sector for 30 years, so we have a wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to dealing with skips and the best way to dispose of waste.
We are full licensed and insured, so you can trust us to dispose of all your waste in a responsible and eco-friendly way. There are strict rules around the waste we collect and we recycle as much material as we can, reducing the impact on the environment and keeping costs down.
If you need your skip delivered fast, we are the people to call! We can sometimes arrange for same-day delivery or can deliver your skip with just 24 hours’ notice.
It is worth noting that if you need to put your skip on the road, you will need a skip permit and this can take around a week to organise with your local authority. If you don’t want to hire a skip, we also provide a rubbish clearance service, where we will fill up our trucks with your waste quickly and efficiently for a fixed price.
Our friendly staff will do all the heavy lifting and loading, so you can relax or get on with something else.
- Local, family-run company
- Ideal for commercial, domestic or industrial use
- Midi, Maxi and Builder’s skips available
- Competitive prices
- Fully insured
- Friendly, helpful advice
- Flexible drop-off and collection times
For any more details, please call us today on 07565 588 335.
What size skip do I need in West Molesey and Long Ditton?
Hiring a skip is one of the easiest and most convenient ways of getting rid of unwanted items or eliminating clutter from your home and for getting rid of builder’s waste during a construction or renovation project. However, it is not a case of ‘one size fits all’ and different skip sizes will match different project requirements. If you are wondering what size skip you need, see our guide below or get in touch with our helpful team, who will be able to advise you.
- 4 yard skip (30-40 bin bags): This skip is ideal for landscaping jobs and garden clearance waste or kitchen or bathroom replacements or refurbishments.
- 6 yard skip (50-60 bin bags): This skip is ideal for soil or bulkier items and well-suited for DIY projects.
- 8 yard skip (60-80 bin bags): This is a popular choice for builders and construction work and are perfect for heavy rubble.
- 12-yard skip (100-120 bin bags): This skip is recommended for clearances, like disposing of furniture and old sofas.